- PURPOSES OF PROCESSING: The Member’s Personal Data may be processed for any of the following reasons necessarily related to its membership with SMAC Program:
- For administration of the SMAC loyalty program, including to register and maintain your account, to credit, award or redeem SMAC points;
- To verify your identity when you access your account;
- For direct marketing;
- For market research and analysis – to better understand your interests and preferences;
- To send you marketing promotions, offers, competitions and events by email, post, phone and SMS for SMAC services, (subject to your preferences);
- To administer any prize draws or competitions that you choose to enter.
- To render such services which may be requested by the Member such as but not limited to addressing inquiries and complaints, updating or deletion of records;
- To develop and test any changes or improvements to our Website or services;
- To send you service emails or communications required by law to update you about any changes to our policies or services or any information required by law to be disseminated.
- Each member is obligated to keep his/her information or personal data file up-to-date and correct. Amendments, corrections or any other changes in the member’s personal data may be coursed through or requested through any of SMAC Touchpoints. Member understands that SMAC shall not be liable for loss or damages which may arise from Member’s failure to keep his/her records updated and correct. SMAC reserves the right to store personal data of its members where SMAC in accordance with the period allowed by law or pertinent regulations.
- The Member is aware of the rights of a Data Subject under the Data Privacy Act of 2012. Pursuant to said rights, the Data Subject may request access and correct the personal data provided by him /her to SMAC. Although the Member has the right to object to the processing of his/her information, it is hereby understood that SMAC may continue to collect and process the Member’s personal data when the purpose of processing is mandated by law or regulations issued by competent authority or when it is necessary for the performance of or in relation to a contract.
- Inquiries or questions relating to the rights of the data subject or on the processing of the Member’s personal data may be sent to:
To: Data Protection Officer
Company: Marketing Convergence Inc.
Address: 4th Floor, One E-Com Center, Harbor Drive,
Mall of Asia Complex (MOA), Pasay City
Contact number: 833-8888/944-3888 (for Metro Manila)
1-800-10-833-8888/1-800-8-944-3888 (for areas outside Metro Manila)
0917-833-2090 (Globe); 0998-533-8888 (Smart); 0923-833-8888 (Sun)
SMAC reserves the right to amend or modify this Section as may be needed, to comply with the mandate of the Philippine Data Privacy Act of 2012 (R.A. 10173, hereinafter “DPA”) and other relevant laws, rules and regulations. All changes or modifications shall be posted at the https://www.smadvantage.com/privacy-policy for your guidance.