How long does it take before my new SMAC is ready for claiming?
Your new SMAC will be ready in a few minutes upon renewal.
How do I renew my SMAC membership?
To renew your SMAC membership for 5 years, you may head over to any The SM Store Customer Service Counter or request for a membership renewal here: bit.ly/SMACRenewalFBP and complete the process through:
- The SM Store’s Call to Deliver:
- Call #14376 and provide your reference number, a photo of your old SMAC and a valid ID to your personal shopper.
- Pay the P200 renewal fee via the available payment methods and your renewed SMAC will be delivered to your address along with your other orders.
- In-store at The SM Store:
- Present your reference number along with a valid ID and your old SMAC at the Customer Service Counter inside any The SM Store branch and pay the P200 renewal fee.
I am outside the Philippines. How do I renew or replace my SMAC?
If you can't renew your SMAC membership yourself, you can send a representative along with the following requirements:
- Signed authorization letter
- Photocopies of your and your representative's valid government-issued IDs
- Your SMAC
When should I renew my SMAC?
You can renew your membership as early as three (3) months before your card’s expiration date. All unused points will be carried over to your new card if you renew not later than three (3) months from SMAC’s expiration date. Otherwise, all unused points will be forfeited.
These are the frequently asked questions you can browse. Select a topic to see all sub-topics.